The CamRanger app for the iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad mini has been updated to provide even more advanced DSLR wireless remote tethering.
The updated features include:
• Official support for the Canon 1DC camera
• View images full screen in horizontal landscape for the iPod touch and iPhone
• Optionally resume your previous CamRanger session: take a lunch break and start where you left off, when selected, image thumbnails from your previous session will appear above the live view display
• Night mode: as requested by the astrophotographers, this feature provides a red overlay to help keep your night vision intact
• Image ratings: You no longer need to be connected to the CamRanger network to view your ratings list (including image thumbnail and name along with ratings and comments)
• Gridline and Aspect ratios: a couple more options are included and now you have the ability to select different gridline colors
• Experimental focus peaking: Provides an outline for in focus areas when in live mode and video mode
We hope that this app update will help improve your digital SLR wireless remote tethering shooting. Please contact CamRanger if you are having any issues with the new update.