Wireless Printing with DNP
The original CamRanger can be used with DNP’s wireless print server, the WPS-1 or WPS-Pro. From a mobile device, photographers can print directly from the iOS or Android CamRanger app.
DNP’s wireless print server enables wireless printing to a number of their photo printers. Check DNP for complete specifications.
The CamRanger enables the photographer to either individually select and print specific images, or have all images be automatically printed. This opens up a lot of creative possibilities, particular for event photography.
- First, configure the printer and WPS. Please refer to the DNP instructions for more information. It is important to remember the order: turn on printer, connect WPS to printer, turn on WPS.
- Bridge the CamRanger WiFi into the WPS WiFi network. This can be done with the iOS CamRanger app (User Manual – see page 31 ) or using the CamRanger Settings application on a computer.
- Then the iOS/Android device must be connected to either the CamRanger or the WPS WiFi network.
- Print images in either of two ways:
- Print images individual from the share dialog:
- Print all images automatically by setting the Auto-Save option to “Print”:
- Note: the initial image will take about 20-30 seconds to print, but subsequent images will be quicker.